Search by Media
*Including multi-band antennas
◆ Analog Radio
- Frequencies for AM radio: 526.5?1606.5kHz in Japan; 148.5?283.5kHz in Europe and other regions
- Frequencies for FM radio: 76.1-89.9MHz in Japan; 47-108MHz (mainly 87.5-108MHz) in Europe and other regions
◆ Digital Radio
- Frequencies for SiriusXM radio: 2320-2345MHz
- Frequencies for DAB radio: Although the frequencies differ among countries, all frequencies are supported.
- Frequencies for DRM radio: 148.5kHz-30MHz, 47-230MHz
*HD radio can be supported by the antennas for analog radio.
◆ GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System)
- The antennas receive location information of GPS and other systems, that support GNSSs including GPS, GLONASS and COMPASS (Beidou).
- Although the frequencies differ among GNSSs, all GNSSs can be supported.
◆ Mobile Communication System
- The antennas receive and send car information using mobile networks.
- The frequencies differ among countries.
700MHz band, 800MHz band, 900MHz band, 1.5GHz band, 1.7GHz band, 2GHz band, 2.5GHz band, 3.5GHz band etc.
◆ Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) or Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I or V2X) Communications
- The antennas are used for V2V and V2I or V2X communications to communicate safety information, and for ETC payment among other uses.
- Generally, the antennas use communication standards called DSRC (Dedicated Short Range Communication).
- Frequencies are 5850-5925MHz in the US, 5855-5925MHz and 5470-5725MHz in Europe, and 5770-5850MHz in Japan. In Japan, communications between V2V and V2I or V2X, using 755-765MHz, are expected to increase, in addition to DSRC.
◆ Wi-Fi and WiMAX
- The antennas send and receive various information using internet connections.
- The frequencies are 2.4GHz band and 5GHz band.
- The antennas are used to view terrestrial digital broadcasts and support both Full Seg and 1 Seg.
- The frequencies are 470-710MHz in Japan, and 174-230MHz and 470-860MHz in Europe and China.
- The communication connecting smartphones and audio devices in a car.
- The frequency is 2.4GHz band.
◆ Remote Keyless Entry
- Enables locking and unlocking keys by wireless communications using NFC (Near Field Communication).
- The frequencies are 125-135kHz, 13.56MHz, 2450MHz and 860-960MHz.
< Other Information > List of Frequencies List of Antenna Types