Cable Routing in Cars
- HARADA excels in routing cables in cars and offers proposals customized to different cars based on its extensive track record.
- We offer proposals for cable routing customized to different cars.
- We offer end-to-end solutions from design, development to manufacturing with our in-house capabilities.
- The cables can be delivered to customers with various connectors attached.
- The cables can set specifications to prevent rattling sounds.
- Development period can be reduced while maintaining high quality of products through 3D-CAD modeling.
- The cables can support multiple media and be designed to meet various needs (e.g. varied impedances or capacities).
- CCA stands for Copper Clad Aluminum.
- The core of braided wire uses aluminum while copper cladded on the outer that enables lighter weight, by using less copper.
- Features are sustained owing to skin effect of high-frequency waves.
- STP stands for Shielded Twisted Pair, and STP cables can transfer massive data at high speed.
- While mainly used in transferring USB or camera data, they can also transfer massive data of other various media.
- Various connectors are covered and can be assemblied.
- Connectors other than those listed on the right are also supported.