Basic Environmental Principle
Harmony with nature is at the core of HARADA's management policy, and as a supplier and distributor of automobile products, we contribute to developing a sound and prosperous society through our business activities.
Basic Environmental Policy
- We strive to reduce waste and increase 'green purchases' under our Guidelines of Action to recycle, reuse, save resources and reduce weight.
- We set an environmental protection related theme in accordance with our management policy, reflect it on our management and promote awareness in protecting biodiversity and ecosystem.
- We develop and deliver products that reduce environmental loads and meet customer and market needs.
- While ensuring institutional adherence to environmental laws and regulations, as well as demands of customers, we aim to prevent environmental pollution and also actively control, reduce, and replace hazardous substances.
- We set objectives and targets in accordance with our environmental policy, facilitate our environmental management system, and periodically review and constantly enhance our activities.
- We disseminate our environmental policy to all employees, thereby promoting understanding and awareness of environmental protection.
- We disclose our environmental policy.
April 1, 2018
Chairman of Environment Preservation Committee
HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
◆ Acquisition of ISO14001 Certifications
Starting with HARADA INDUSTRIES (EUROPE) LIMITED in April 2000, the following group companies have acquired the ISO14001 certification.
List of companies that have acquired ISO14001 certifications
|Company||Scope of Registration||Certification Body||Date of Acquisition||Certificate|
|HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
|Development and sales of antenna for automobiles and information telecommunications field and its peripherals||JSA||August 2001||PDF
|HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
|The design / development and manufacture of antenna for motor vehicles and communication apparatus||JQA||April 2001||PDF
|DALIAN HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD.||Manufacture and sales of manual & automatic antenna for automobile, coaxial relay of automobile antenna, air control actuator of automobile||BV||June 2006||PDF
|HARADA INDUSTRIES VIETNAM LIMITED||Manufacture of car antennas, extension cable and their accessories||BV||April 2002||PDF
|HARADA INDUSTRIES (MEXICO), S.A. DE C.V.||Design and manufacturing of coaxial cable, electric cable, electrical & electronic antennas, extensions and actuators for original equipment for automotive customers||SAI
|HARADA INDUSTRY OF AMERICA, INC.||Registration covers the Environmental Management System for the sales, design and distribution of antennas, hidden systems and actuators for automotive customers||AVU||October 2011||PDF
|HARADA INDUSTRIES (EUROPE) LIMITED||The procurement, repackaging and supply of automotive antenna||BSI||April 2000||PDF
|SHANGHAI HARADA NEW AUTOMOTIVE ANTENNA CO., LTD.||Design and manufacture of antennas for automobile and mobile phone||SGS||November 2005||PDF
|HARADA AUTOMOTIVE ANTENNA (PHILIPPINES), INC.||Manufacture of cables, amplifiers, antenna elements and manual antenna for automobiles||SGS||October 2000||PDF
◆ Environmental Education Programs
We deliver our products to automakers across the world. All automakers are subject to the directive of the European Union addressing the end of life for automotive products (ELV Directive) and the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS Directive).
In order to comply with these regulations, we have launched initiatives in reducing and abolishing the use of hazardous substances.
In reducing and abolishing Substances of Concern (SOC), it is imperative to ensure cooperation not only within our Group, but also among our suppliers, who provide parts and materials to us.
We, therefore, have been conducting sessions since March 2005, targeting local suppliers at each of our production bases to present our plans and initiatives in reducing and abolishing SOC (including requesting submission of certificates of non-inclusion of specified substances etc.). With the cooperation of our suppliers, we are complying fully with laws and regulations.
Session on initiatives to abolish SOC